Here’s my Weekly10 for the week ending on 13 July 2007:
- Whittakers chocolate – made in New Zealand and full of nuts! Yummo.
- Varekai – a great show, better than Quidam, as good as Alegria!
- Marabou Dubbel Nougat – another delicious chocolate, this time it’s Swedish.
- I’m still reading David Crystal’s “By Hook or by Crook” – still a fascinating journey around various English accents!
- The lengthening day – I can’t wait for brighter mornings!
- Still John Howard! It’s time for the Little Weasel to go!
- More work to be done, with much less resources. Are they testing my breaking point or what? 😡
- The weed in my frontyard and backyard. It’s too cold and I’m too lazy to pull out those little buggers!
- Still hate doing my ironing – the clothes are piling up!
- Getting up in cold mornings. Brrrrr. It was 3.0C this morning!
There are actually a lot more Votshot items – as I do try to be thankful in every circumstance. Well, time to relax with a bit of Korenwijn, Elderflower syrup and mineral water. Bliss.