I thought it would be nice to compile my Weekly10 list starting this week – my 5-VOTSHOT and 5-VOTSNOT; no, they’re not Russian words. Haha 🙂
So here it is – my Weekly10 for the week ending on 6 July 2007!
- Toasted crumpet with butter and honey.
- $2 worth of hot Charlesworth nuts at the end of my weekly shopping at Central Market.
- My macBook.
- David Crystal’s book “By Hook or by Crook” – a fascinating journey into English language and its wealth of accents!
- A cup of rooibos tea before I go to bed: it gives me a good night sleep!
- John Howard – I can’t stand him! Thank God that I can vote this election!
- Ironing – need I say more? 😛
- Dark mornings – at least we’ve past the winter solstice.
- Having the water heater’s pilot flame blown off on Wednesday evening! I couldn’t get any hot water that night.
- Bus ticket is now $26.90 – an increase of $1.80!